Monday, January 17, 2011

She's Eight! (Months)

Wow, I can't believe that Addison's eight months birthday is here. The days simply fly by.

I have to admit that seven and eight months have sort of blended together with Addison. She's such a whir of activity and changes so fast that we can hardly blink. We love it.

Addison's still not mobile, but she loves sitting and playing. She surrounds herself with toys and books and she's a happy little camper. She practices standing... with lots of help from mom & dad. She's eating like a champ - cereal, fruits and veggies! No problem. We're going to try making some foods at home this weekend. It will be fun!

Ah... love.

Look at those eyebrows!


I'm a mess...

... but I sure am happy!

After every "birthday", we put Addison's sticker on her closet
door. Then we count together...

Reading GoldBug with Daddy and friends. (GoldBug was one
of my Uncle Z's favorites when he was little!)
I have two teeth! And Daddy has an ouchie on his thumb. :)

Hey look - The Heisman! GO BEARS!

Isn't she sweet? I wish I had skin like that!

I love this picture of Addison.
And this one...

Loves Daddy!
More you say? Gluttons. Here you go! :) Click here for more, more, more...

Hello from Chicago - we think of everyone so often and hope that 2011 is off to a wonderful start. We are all well here - Addison seems to be coming down with a cough, but nothing too serious - and she's all smiles, as usual.

xoxo
A+M+K

1 comment:

Penelope said...

She just gets more gorgeous with the months. Can't believe you actually got that shot of her teeth. Looks painful but I'm sure she will weather it well. Penelope is about to lose her two bottom teeth!